That uncomfortable beard itch on the way to glorious facial hair can be unexpected, discouraging and frustrating. An itchy beard is probably the single reason most men give up the attempt to grow facial hair. This article will cover some of the causes of that itchy beard stage along with suggestions on how get relief with natural solutions.
The Causes Of Itchy Beard Growth
You may be wondering what causes your face to itch when growing a beard. Beard itch is not a solitary problem and may occur during all beard growth stages. It is usually accompanied by two other common complaints – dryness and irritation.
Lets look at each of these three complaints more closely.
Dry skin under the beard is not unusual. This dryness is caused by dead skin cells and flaky skin under the beard leads to dry skin on your beard which is the stuff beard dandruff is made of.
Irritation – you may have a skin rash in the beard area evidenced by red skin under your beard. Ingrown hairs are not uncommon.
These two contribute to the itchy beard.
How Long Will The Itch Last?
The initial itchiness may last for a few weeks. However, if you follow the steps below, you can stop the itch during the growing phase and never have to experience the itch ever again while enjoying your facial hair.
How To Stop Beard Itch
So, what is the cure for the itchy beard syndrome. There are many things you can do to alleviate the discomfort caused by beard itch.
- First, it is important to clean and nourish your skin. Cleaning the tender skin under that beard you are growing may take a bit of extra effort.
- Next, you must regularly and consistently moisturize the skin under your beard. Hydrating the skin beneath your beard with a good quality moisturizer or specially formulated beard conditioner will help control the flaky skin under your beard, stop beard dandruff and reduce that itch.
- Finally, treat the skin irritation under the beard with a good topical anti-inflammatory to address any rash you may have developed in the beard area.
The answer to how to cure beard itch is simply a good skin care routine and a good beard oil product. This beard oil should be specially formulated to match the oils produced by your skin as closely as possible, keeping your beard and skin hydrated, eliminating flakes and making sure your beard is as healthy as possible. Beard oil moisturizes the skin under the beard, softens and maintains the beard and promotes beard growth.
Nourishing Beard Oil – an All Natural Solution For The Itchy Beard
Beard care is all about nourishing the facial hair and skin underneath to keep it clean, hydrated, and flake-free, and beard grooming means keeping your beard soft, smooth, and tamed. We have the cure for itchy beard!
The Nourishing Beard Oil from HumanKind Skincare is specially formulated with a wealth of good ingredients perfect for managing all three challenges – beard itch, dryness and irritation. It includes powerful anti-inflammatory botanicals, cold pressed oils and extracts to help reduce inflammation and dandruff, nourish, provide skin nutrition, hydrate and strengthen your hair.
Here is how it all works together:
- CBD contained in Hemp Seed Oil and is an all natural anti-inflammatory reducing irritation on contact.
- CBD also supports the immune system of the dermis. (This is the thick layer of living tissue below the epidermis that forms the true skin, containing blood capillaries, nerve endings, sweat glands, hair follicles, and other structures.)
- Our beard oil formulation contains an abundance of rich oils to hydrate the dry skin. (Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil
- This formulation is also full of naturally occurring vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E), providing nutrition to the skin. (Your skin is your body’s largest organ!)
- The addition of silk protein to the mix strengthens the hair shaft and will leave your facial hair feeling silky smooth.
Growing a beautiful beard is a worthy effort and the results can be distinctively you …distinguished, dashing, debonair or rakishly dangerous. With regular cleaning, moisturizing, brushing, and repairing of your beard, you should be able to stop the beard itch and concentrate on growing a beard to be proud of. Make our Nourishing Beard Oil a key component of your itchy beard solutions and grow the beautiful beard of your dreams.
Wondering where to buy beard oil and other beard products? You can find them online with our entire line of all natural, hemp-based skin care products for men. You may also be interested in our Hemp Coconut Beard Wax to round out your beard care routine.
Buy the thoughtfully formulated HumanKind Skincare Nourishing Beard Oil and banish the itchy beard problem once and for all.